Thursday 30 June 2016

Showing spanish students around Southport Town Hall

Spanish VIth form student who are spending time at KGV and Christ the King visited me in the Southport Town Hall this week. It was a pleasure to host this visit and good to see some many young people enjoying themselves in Southport. The students came from Vigo in Spain and like Southport it is a seaside town, but unlike Southport it has a premier league football team. At the end of the visit the students presented me with a hand written book they had prepared which gave a biographical sketch of each of the students. Not for the first time I was tad embarrassed by the exceptional language skills of the students compare to that of our own people.

2 comments:

  1. It was wondering if I could use this write-up on my other website, I will link it back to your website though.Great Thanks.
    i love you in spanish

    ReplyDelete