Sunday 19 June 2016

Woodvale Rally a Southport institution





Woodvale Rally was my next stop. This event originated in Ainsdale with 1st Southport Scouts and therefore it was appropriate that I was met by scout leaders from that troop. Charles Scott, the Group Scout Leader, and Di showed me round the show. The show moved to Victoria Park after asbestos was found on the Woodvale site. It is good news that the show is flourishing in its new home



Good to meet Gwen and Derrick (who I used to be in a baby sitting circle with) and Stuart from the Southport model Club

Local army cadets from Southport and Formby supporting soldiers armed forces charity


Age Concern Liverpool and Sefton

These amazing models by Ron a local Birkdale architect who designed my kitchen extension

A Triumph Vitessse- my father worked on this model back in the '60's9

I had to judge the model boat contest. I choose Sarah after my granddaughter


The Fire Cadets teaching me how to learn how to use the power hose

No comments:

Post a Comment